Friday, July 15, 2016

Bugaboo Christmas in July (Day 7)




Happy Friday. It's Bugaboo's annual Christmas in July week, all the action is happening on the Catch the Bug blog. All week long we will have challenges, a new one each day. We invite all of you to play along with us. Such a great way to get ahead on next December's holiday cards! There will be great prizes up for grabs each day and at the end of the week. 






For today's seventh and final challenge we a color inspiration challenge. For my card I've used the today's new release Rudolph Presents.  Check out the inspiration on the Catch the Bug Blog and play along with us.

1 comment:

Imke said...

I totally LOVE this reindeer - all from this series. Great Christmas card and i like the embossed background.

I know, that i don´t want to play along but after printing some Bugaboo Images i could not resist. And then i want to make all Challenges **lol**

Imke ~ My Crafty Place